About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

One of my favorite things about blogs are the meal plans other people share! I love trying new dinners for my family but some times we fall into a funk and have the same things.
So I'm hoping to share my new meal plans here!



Wednesday:  Grilled Sausages & Rice


Fri-Sun: Out of Town with the Hubs!

As of lately I'm really trying to keep our meals "healthy". Nothing crazy, just less fat and adding more veggies. I have a HUGE love for fast food. I would eat it ALL day, if it didn't go straight to my thighs! Since having my last child my weight has been a constant battle. (More on that on Wednesday!) It's never too late to change your eating habits, and set an example for your kids. I'd like to share my weight loss journey soon, I've always found other Blogs to be so motivating when it comes to eating better & moving more. 

What is your families favorite healthy meals? I'd love some ideas!


Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment