About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Busy Busy Bee!

Hope Everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend!
 
I know my family and I did! We spent lots of time together, mostly just me and the girls :)
 
Here was some of our Saturday!
 
Soaking their tootsies
After we ran some errands, we came home and I gathered up all of my favorite things I use to pamper myself. Then treated the girls to a night of pampering! Pedicures, Chocolate Facials & a movie.
 
After their toes were done!
Chocolate Facials
Myla kept trying to eat it! lol I bought them from walmart, pretty cheap.
 
I didn't get to try the mask, but the kids loved them & they smelled awesome.
 
Movie Night
After the pampering, we made a comfy place on the floor and watched Brave.
It was a cute movie and Myla even watched the whole thing!
 
 
 
Sunday we had a friends housewarming/memorial day party. For the first time in a LONG time, me and the hubs got to go out and have some fun with friends! Thank goodness for living by both sets of grandparents.
I made a wine "cake" for their housewarming gift. Who doesn't love wine?
 
Moscato "cake"
I saw a picture on pinterest with a similar idea but no website :(
So I decided to try and wing it, 2 hours before the party. I'm going to be making another for my moms bday, maybe I'll post a tutorial? ;)
 
 
Pictures from the BBQ

 
Sadly no pictures with my man, he was around some where lol
But I had a great night with my best gal friends
 
 
Hopefully I can get on here more this week to post some, home tour pics!
 
 
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment