About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My first post!

Hello & Welcome!
 
 
 
Let me introduce myself, I'm Meagan. As of now I'm a stay at home mom, of two lovely ladies Marissa (9) and Myla (2). Living in good ol' Texas.
 
 
 
Love these girls!

 

 
I'm very blessed to have the chance to stay home and raise my girls. My husband is a extremely hard working guy, who treats the girls & I like princess'. He is currently working as a firefighter/paramedic. We've been together since 2009, and married since March 2010.
 
ME & THE HUBS

 
We just recently built & bought our house. Moved in January 1st, 2013! Of course I'm excited to decorate our new house and make it a home.
 
 
OUR CASA
 
There you have it, just a little bit about me and my family. I will be sharing my love for decorating, party planning, & everything motherhood has to offer. Hope you visit again soon!
 
 
 

Meagan



No comments:

Post a Comment