About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday!

Alrighty, so I definitely did NOT see myself sharing my weight loss with anyone, let alone the whole damn internet! But I want to use blogging as a way to keep myself accountable. I always love a good weight loss blog. So inspiring! Well here I am, attempting to do the same.

Let me start off by saying, I am NOT perfect. I know this. I do not need anyone to come on here and tell me what I'm eating is A.Processed B.Not good for me C.Not clean eating, etc.
 For now I'm counting my calories, and hitting the gym. Hopefully along the way I can make better choices and cut out a lot of crap from my diet. Let me tell y'all, I love food. Like semi-obsessed. 
Mmm delicious points...
My weakness...hm geez what don't i love lol i love burgers,sushi,and mostly fast food. ALL THE FAST FOOD! :)

and last but certainly not least...
LOTS. OF DR PEPPER.


I love my Dr peppers, I switched to Diet a few years back. Still I know its not the best for me. Merp.

Here I am after marriage and 2 kids, fat and happy. :) My husband is very into his health, he loves eating healthy, exercising. Seriously, i hate it. I wish it came to me as easy as it does him.
Truthfully, I use food to deal with my feelings. Ive done this since I was a teen, since I wasn't old enough to drink I used food to numb my emotions. To this day, I turn to food to soothe myself. It needs to stop!



Every Wednesday I will be blogging:
*My weight loss(or gain lol)
*My workout plan for the week
*Recipes I want to make for the week

THIS WEEK:

EXERCISE:
Mon-2 mile walk at softball practice
Tues-Gym(C25K,Elliptical)
Weds-Gym(C25K,Elliptical)
Thurs-2 mile walk
Fri-Gym(C25K,Elliptical) 
Sat&Sun-Not a damn thing ;)

and my fav FOOD:
Mon-Dinner Out!
Tues-Steak with Mushrooms,Sliced Potatoes,and grilled zucchini 
Weds-Cajun Beef Casserole
Thurs-Hamburger Helper
Fri-Pork Chop Casserole
Sat-Burgers
Sun-Leftovers?

Oh and I'm suppose to post my weight huh?

Are you ready for it?

Here it goes...

159.2.

There you have it. I'm 5'1, maybe 5'2. So this is ALOT of weight on a short body.
My goal is 135. I started trying to lose weight 12/24/13. I started at 168.8. I tried doing the HCG diet to get some weight off. That shit is HARD! I only lasted 15 days, but I lost 10.6 lbs in those 15 days. I don't regret trying it because I think it jump started my motivation.


So please follow me as I make 2014 the year I get healthy!

Meagan

1 comment: