About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

As promised I'm back with my results from this last week!

I was 158.8 which means I'm down .4 from last Wednesday. And honestly I'm not happy about it! I may have cheated and stepped on the scale a few days earlier, which showed I had lost .8! I was so pumped about it, that I continued eating under my calorie goal & exercising 4 x. So when I saw I was up .4 today it kinda crushed me. I mean how can I be exercising almost daily and eating my calories perfectly just to be down .4 total?! Ugh So ya know what I did?

Took my butt to Whataburger. Yup. I did. Got a Jr Monterrey Melt, medium fries, diet coke. Did I feel better after? Nope. But I tracked it, and with my exercise for the day I'll sit be under my calories after dinner & dessert! SCORE! lol

I've caught myself trying to make sure even my "cheat meal" fits in my calories for the day. That is huge people! Usually I'll get down on myself, say screw it. Eat ALL the bad things I can get my hands on and say I'll try again tomorrow. Not now, I've been dusting myself off after THAT meal. Not waiting until tomorrow or next Monday. Because you know you cant start a diet on any other day lol

This is how the last week went as far as exercise & food:

Weds: Couch25K & 30 mins elliptical Calories:1197
Thurs: No walking bad weather Calories:1329
Fri: Again Bad weather schools closed, roads were bad. Calories:2226 (Eh cold weather makes me hanngry lol)
Sat: Biggest loser DVD 25 mins(Couldn't skip another day!) Calories: 1394
Sun: C25K & 30 mins elliptical calories:1519
Mon: 25 mins on elliptical Calories:1370
Tues: C25K & 30 mins elliptical Calories: 1347
Weds: C25K & 30 mins elliptical calories:1640

The calories are NOT including exercise. I try for 1350 a day, and don't (usually) eat the amount I burn from exercise.

I'd have to say I did pretty well! My eating could be better, but I'm killin' these workouts! :)

My goals for this week. Um see 157.ANYTHING! I think the reason I gained .4 is because I'm new at running so I could be retaining water from all the soreness I have. 

Here is our meal plan for this week:
Weds: Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Thurs: Tater Tot Casserole
Fri: Chicken Gyros
Sat: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
Sun: Italian Roast Sandwiches & appetizers for Superbowl
Mon: Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff
Tues: Chicken Tacos

**All of our meals Weds-Sun are from Southern Living Yankee blog. I found her blog over a year ago when I was on Weight Watchers. I've used her recipes even when I haven't watched my weight! That's how good they are y'all! Seriously, check her out if you haven't already! :)

Til next time!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment