About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guess who's back?

Hey everyone! It's been quite awhile, sorry about that! I've been busy going to school (and graduating) for Dental Assistant. So it was tough to keep up with blogging as well as softball tournaments and just keeping up with the house.

Hopefully I can get back to some sort of blogging :)

Here is the last party we had for my youngest Myla.

First of all I'd like to give credit to  sweetrosestudio.com. She had awesome and FREE owl printables, and since money was tight around her birthday I wanted to keep it simple and cheap.


 Cute Little banner!

 I wrapped a cardboard 3, in some yarn. And put paper shreds and made a centerpiece.

To keep it cheaper I just got our cake made at the grocery store instead of the cake lady I usually go to.

How cute is the pink owl?!

Mini Cupcakes that match!

I used some tags and yarn, tied them around some mason jars.

Gift bags were from the Dollar Tree, I found these 2 years ago! Finally had a chance to use them.

Well thats it for now, see yall soon!


Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment