About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

{Tiffany Blue & Zebra Bridal Shower}

Today I'm sharing the first bridal shower I helped plan.
It was for my sister in law, so we planned something young & fun.
Tiffany Blue & Zebra.
I love Tiffany blue, and the zebra look cute with it!

(Please forgive the crappy pics, my phone was old)

Dessert Table

Veggies

Water bottles wrapped with duck tape, and Tiffany blue sugar on the rims of the glasses.

 We served a Moscato Punch, that had raspberries and sprite in it. Sooo good!

Painted Terra Cotta Pots with mini loofahs & body wash 

Game Prizes

Towel Cake & Bridal shower favors

Favors

For the favors I bought mini candles from Bath & Body Works.
I used little gift bags from hobby lobby. Put a label with a "B" for Britani.
Then stuffed a little tissue paper in.

Tiffany Blue Towel Cake

I saw some towel cakes on pinterest, then recruited my mom to help me figure out how to make one. lol 
We were totally clueless, but with a little (ok a lot) of help from YouTube we got it.
Then we added a few kitchen utensils and a cute sign for the laundry room. I also have this sign hanging right on my laundry room door. You know just to remind him haha.

That's all I have, I really wish I would have taken more/better pictures. Especially the games we played, but i was busy co-hosting and drinking. What can I say, I have a weakness for Moscato ;)


Til next time
Meagan





No comments:

Post a Comment