About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #4

Here we are yet again!
Last week, my daughter turned 10! So we took her to Sea world, and had a blast. I have never had that much fun at Sea world, maybe it was sharing it with my kids and husband that made it so much better. Whatever it was, I'm glad we have that trip to look back on. Marissa rode her first roller coaster, cried, cried some more. But finally rode it lol.

Gonna keep it short and sweet, I'm working on a diaper cake tonight. ( Been awhile since I've done one, and its the first one I'm doing completely SOLO!) :)


Monday: Taco Bell...lol 
Wasn't what was planned originally. But shit happens.

Tuesday: Cheeseburger & Fry Casserole

Wednesday: Spicy Sausage Skillet

Thursday: Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Tater Tot Crock Pot Bake 
(anyone else think this is an EXTREMELY long name?! Geez!)

Friday: Fried Rice 

Saturday: Brats in tortillas

Sunday: Pizza


 Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment