About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #3

Here it is Monday, once again. BLAH! 
I guess I'm dreading the days going so fast because my bestie, is moving back to Australia the 12th :(
Ughh just typing that makes me sad! The day she leaves is also my hubs birthday, that poor guy lol

With her leaving, I'm trying to spend as much of my time as I can with her. I cant even begin to explain how close we've become in two years. So I'm making these days count! Zoo tomorrow, for a girls day :)

Okay, on to Meal planning.

Monday: Crock pot Chicken Parmesan with green beans and Garlic toast

Tuesday: PIZZA!

Wednesday: Crock pot Pork chops with mashed potatoes and corn

Thursday: Movie Night!

Friday: Breaded Ranch Chicken with Pierogies and broccoli

Sat & Sun: Go Out and leftovers

For the last 3 weeks I've been meal planning, now I do usually plan our meals before shopping. But I always found a excuse to not make dinner that night. Which means food gets wasted or we just don't use it. Since I've been blogging my meal plans, we've been sticking to them. (Money saved!) My next step is to start saving more money with coupons. (Not extreme couponing, don't nobody got time fo dat!) Well I don't anyways lol 



Later,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment