About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Meal Plan Monday #2

Alright I went grocery shopping today and realized, that its frickin Monday. AGAIN! Oh my gosh, like seriously where is the damn time going these days?

I'm still new to blogging, and lemme tell ya it's hard to commit to posting! I think its really fun to share my love for certain things, and just write about what is happening in our lives. That being said, I'm really trying to find what works for me. So please bear with me!

Here's our meal plan this week!





Thursday: Toasted Ravioli with marinara


Sat & Sun: Going out to eat & leftovers!

We ate the tater tot casserole, and yum! Easy and my oldest LOVES tater tot casserole, We've never tried it with rotel (she hates tomatoes) and everyone loved it! 



Til next time!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment