About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Disney Movie Night

School is out!

What does that mean for this mom? Well it means two things.
1. I don't have to wake up super early. Woot Woot!
2.I have to find things to do, to keep these crazy kids entertained.

So i set out on pinterest to find cheap, fun things for summer.
I found so many things that I cannot wait to do with the girls. But since I had less than a day to plan it I went with a Disney movie night.
I've actually been wanting to do this for months, so my best friend and I chose Little Mermaid.
I wanted to try a classic that the kids hadn't already watched about a million times. (Tangled,Up)
Little Mermaid was my favorite as a little girl, so I think I enjoyed the movie more than the kids lol
I found a few blogs who had some really cute ideas!
 


Marissa & Myla ready with their tickets!


 The food was really good! Stuffed Shells, garlic toast, cupcakes, & "ocean water"
I was suppose to make a "crab" cake but the cupcakes were easier!

 Marissa really loved the drinks! Just mix Hawaiian punch(blue) & sprite.
 Swedish Fish on the cupcakes
Under the Sea Cupcakes

ocean water
 It was a lot of fun! Next time I will plan a activity for them to do with the movie. Hope you enjoyed! 
 
 Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment