About Me

My photo
I'm a twenty-somethin', mother of two beautiful girls, married to an amazing man. Here to share my love for decorating, party planning, and sometimes cooking.

Friday, June 28, 2013

SUMMER FUN!!!!

How's everyone's summer so far?
I can't complain myself. We're still figuring out what to do during the days, lately the girls have had movie nights in my oldest daughters room. Simple but they love being able to stay up later together. We have done a few fun things the last two weeks. We visited a water park, did some Frisbee golf (is that the name? lol), and plenty of softball games!

 I really want to plan out some fun and exciting things to do for the kids, then I came up with an idea to find out exactly what they want to do. Well kind of, i asked Marissa to come up with 10 (reasonable) things she would like to do for the summer. Surprisingly she had no problem and every idea was great. Plus I can actually afford them! 

Here they are:

1. Play outside (without Myla). (yes she put that, I couldn't help but laugh)
2. Go to the pool.
3. Go to the movies.
4. Go to the arcade.
5. Go to the mall.
6. Bowling.
7. Zoo.
8.Water park.
9. Once a week have a girl's night.
10. Once a day play with Myla. (I think the last one was to suck up or something lol)

Not to bad huh? While I was stuck on what to do, she already had some great ideas. That being said, instead of pinning (like I did) ideas just ask them. My two year old is a little to young to ask, but she can certainly do all things on the list. Now do not worry, i will still be doing all kinds of crafts and activities from pinterest to share! :) 

I love these summer schedules on pinterest though!


{Source}



{Source}
 

Starting Monday I will be putting one of them to use! See ya'll then.



Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment